Vardenafil 20mg is a prescription medication given to men who suffer from erectile dysfunction or simply men who are unable to get their penis erect and hard enough suitable for sexual intercourse. Men who suffer from this condition turn to vardenafil 20mg as it provides them with temporary use of their penises so they can participate in sexual intercourse. There are some people however who were not able to take full advantage of vardenafil 20mg simply because they did not understand how it works along with the important things they should know – it’s benefits and side effects.
The list below shows some of the pointers you need to know when taking vardenafil 20mg:
- If you will be taking vardenafil 20mg or are under vardenafil, make sure not to consume too much alcohol as the alcohol will lessen your chance of achieving an erection. In fact, too much alcohol levels in the blood may totally prevent you from having an erection, making the taking of vardenafil 20mg a total waste.
- Grapefruit juice should be avoided when taking or under vardenafil. This is because certain chemicals in the grapefruit juice acts as couriers of the active ingredient of vardenafil in the blood. This gives you dangerously high amounts of concentration of the drug in your blood. If this happens, you are likely to suffer the full force of side-effects you usually do not encounter or are too insignificant to notice then.
- If you take vardenafil 20mg, it does not mean you will get an erection as soon as the drug takes effect. In order to get an erection, you need to be visually or sensually stimulated by your partner or other materials that you may fancy. This is why foreplay is necessary before the main action itself during sexual activities. If you do not get aroused, then you will not get an erection.
- If the medication or erection does not last you the course of your sexual intercourse, then you need to let your doctor know so he can increase your dosage accordingly. Never take more than the dosage you have been prescribed unless said so by your doctor.
- Do not take vardenafil 20mg alongside other drugs intended for erectile dysfunction as well. Doing this may leave you with a lasting erection that may cause serious injury to your penis and other structures inside it.
- Never take nitrate medications when taking vardenafil 20mg. They may leave you with a very dangerously low blood pressure that can be fatal if not intervened by a properly equipped medical team.
Always remember that vardenafil 20mg is not a medication that you should mess around with. Vardenafil 20mg is a serious medication used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. If you have been prescribed with this medication, always make sure that you are the only one who uses it. Never share this medication with other men, particularly if they do not suffer from any erectile issues. And even if they do suffer, it is still not proper to share this medication with them as they need to consult their doctor first and be properly diagnosed.